Dear University Entrant,
We’d like to welcome you on site of admission commission of Yerevan “Haybusak” University. We hope you’ll find all information that may interest you.
Students wishing to submit an application to Yerevan Haybusak University can visit their country’s admission representative office.
Or contact the Yerevan Haybusak University directly.
The Dean of Foreign Students’ Department can be contacted at email@example.com or call directly to vice dean office
|Foreign language and literature|
|Armenian language and literature|
|Pedagogy and teaching methods|
|Design (Interior/ Exterior)|
Documents necessary for admission for studies:
- Application addressed to rector
- Certificate of high school graduation
- Passport (copy) or birth certificate for entrants not attained 16 years
- Photography (3×4)
- For applicants transferred from other universities academic transcript is necessary as well
- Foreign citizens enter University by interview (language of communication – Russian, English and Armenian).
- Entrants admission with middle professional (college) education is performed on the base of college diploma by interview.
All applications must be submitted by September 15, 2019 in order to be considered for September 2019 academic year acceptance.